We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Wash the shrimp and put them in a bowl with all the ingredients, then leave them in the fridge for 15 minutes.
For the tomato sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan, then put the onion and green garlic cut into thin slices and leave to soak a little. Add the tomato juice, season and let it boil. The cherry tomatoes are dipped in boiling water and peeled, then cut in half, I cut them in four, they were a bit small, then they are added to the sauce. Bring to a boil and turn off the heat.
The pasta is boiled al dente. Drain and move to the pan with tomato sauce. The fire is lit enough to boil once. At the end, put a clove of finely chopped garlic.
Remove the shrimp from the fridge and quickly stir in a Teflon pan on both sides, adding a little of the sauce in which they were marinated.
Put these on the plate, sprinkle with finely chopped basil, grated Parmesan cheese and place on top of the shrimp.
Shrimp in tomato sauce and feta
Ever since I came on vacation, I've been looking to make interesting tomato dishes. Because I know that after their season passes, I suffer a lot without them. I don't miss anything in the cold season like a ripe tomato. The recipe for shrimp in tomato and feta sauce is exactly as I ate it in Crete, under the name of & quotgarides saganaki & quot.
Pasta recipe with shrimp and tomato sauce & # 8211
1. Wash the shrimp, peel them, cut them on the back with a small, sharp knife and remove the intestine. If the shrimp has a intestine and on the belly we cut them and remove this intestine as well.
2. Wash the tomatoes, remove the seeds and scrape them. Peel the onion and garlic and chop finely. Wash the peppers, remove the seeds and chop them finely.
3. Prepare the sauce. In a saucepan, heat the oil and sauté the onions and peppers for about 2 minutes, until slightly softened. Add the garlic and cook for another half a minute. Extinguish with wine and continue tempering for about 2 minutes, until the alcohol evaporates. Add fresh tomatoes, canned tomatoes, tomato paste, shrimp soup, salt and pepper. Boil the sauce over low heat until it thickens, about 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, boil the pasta in 4 liters of water in which we put a tablespoon of salt and the rest of the shrimp soup. The pasta boils al dente & # 8221, ie it must remain a little hard.
4. Heat a little oil in a pan and heat the shrimp for a minute, until they turn pink. We then put them in a bowl and cover them with a lid to keep them warm.
5. When the sauce has thickened, add the shrimp and boil the sauce for another 2 minutes. Add the parsley and pasta, turn off the heat and mix well. Serve these pasta with shrimp and hot tomato sauce and add a little grated cheese on top.
Shrimp in tomato sauce
I cook fish and seafood quite often, but I always cook them in the simplest possible ways, as they fit. And they always tell me the same thing every time… Well, is this the recipe? Put it on the grill, steamed or in foil and then eat it? * __ * I'm used to more elaborate recipes and long and boring explanations, I guess… * __ * That's why today I tell you how simple and delicious I often cook shrimp. I almost never buy peeled shrimp, they are too made in my opinion, and then you lose the flavor of the juice, which is fantastic.
500 ml tomato juice (or puree)
Method of preparation:
In a few tablespoons of olive oil sauté a small onion finely chopped.
Chop the garlic cloves and add them. Saute for a few seconds, then pour the tomato juice, a pinch of salt and a pinch of sugar to balance the taste of the tomatoes.
I have 100% natural tomato juice made by me this summer, but you can also make it from fresh grated tomatoes.
Leave for a few minutes on medium heat, then place on top of the unpeeled shrimp, preferably fresh.
Lower and cover the pan for a few minutes. Fish and seafood need a short cooking time.
We take the lid and turn the shrimp, then check the sauce stage. It should shrink a little, so leave the pan without a lid for 1-2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and serve immediately. We eat with our hands, nose and other parts available, because they are delicious !!
Shrimps fried in butter and garlic
For many countries, shrimp have the most consumed and appreciated seafood. It is eaten as appetizers, salads, soups, main courses and even with pizza.
And if yesterday I made a delicious Thai Tom Yum soup, which I devoured with Cristi, this morning, I took the opportunity to have fresh unused shrimp yesterday and I prepared a delicious dish, very easy cooking and very flavorful - especially for those who love the aroma of cooked garlic - as breakfast: shrimps fried in garlic butter!
As you already know, we first clean the shrimp: peel them (up to the tail or in their entirety), remove the black vein from the back of the shrimp and wash them.
Heat a pan and add the butter. Let it melt and let it heat up until it no longer foams.
Crush the garlic with the knife blade and add it to the hot butter. When its aroma envelops you, we also put the shrimp in the pan. Fry them until they turn pink (no more than 4-5 minutes, because they will harden).
Add the lime juice and season.
Take the shrimp out of the pan and put them on the plate. Pour the butter and lime sauce over them (for those who prefer parsley, I can garnish the preparation with chopped parsley).