We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- pita 3 sheets
- cheese 250 gr.
- tomatoes 150 gr.
- parsley 1 bunch
- garlic 2-3 tooth.
- Dijon mustard 2-3 tbsp
- butter 30 gr.
- salt to taste
- eggs 3 pcs.
- milk 3-4 tbsp
- Main ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Greens
knife, grater, bowl, spoon, fork, baking dish
1. Blend together 150 gr. finely chopped tomato, 2-3 chopped cloves of garlic, 1 bunch of finely chopped parsley and 200 gr. cheese grated on a coarse grater. Fresh tomatoes can be replaced with bell pepper or tomatoes in their own juice, without extra juice.
2. Cut three sheets of pita bread into strips with a width of about 8 cm. We put off the shorter strips, we will need them for a second snack.
3. On a longer strip lay out 1 tbsp. with a slide of filling and wrap pita bread, forming a triangle, thus forming all the workpieces. I got 10 pcs.
4. 3 eggs are shaken with 3-4 tbsp. milk. We dip each triangle in the egg-milk mixture and put it in a baking dish greased with butter. My shape is 20/30 cm.
5. To the remaining filling, which is about half, add 2 tsp. Dijon mustard, with the same hands we tear the remaining pita bread into small pieces. Pour the remains of the egg mixture and mix everything.
6. In a greased baking dish with a size of 16/12 cm. We transfer the prepared mass and bake together with the triangles in the oven preheated to 180 * C at an average level of 20 minutes, and the triangles for 15 minutes, sprinkle 50 grams 5 minutes before being cooked. cheese and put back in the oven to melt the cheese. As you can see, everything is simple, fast and very tasty. In a fairly short time I got 2 great snacks.