We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- cottage cheese 250 gr
- semolina 1 tbsp.
- sugar 1 tbsp.
- eggs 3 pcs.
- sour cream 100 gr
- baking powder for dough 1.5 tsp
- vanilla sugar 1 tsp
- starch 1 tbsp
- black currant 1 tbsp.
- Main Ingredients
1. In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, eggs, sugar, baking powder for dough, vanilla sugar and sour cream. With the help of a submersible blender, turn everything into a homogeneous mass.
2. Add semolina, mix well and leave it on the table for 15 minutes to make the semolina swell.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the starch with the berries. This time I used frozen berries.
4. Grease the mold with vegetable oil and pour the dough in three stages, spread the berries between the layers.
5. Send mannik with cottage cheese and blackcurrant to bake in the oven at a temperature of 170 degrees for 1 hour.
6. When the manna cools down, remove it from the mold and garnish with icing sugar.
7. I love this mannik to serve with sour cream. It turns out a very tasty combination of semolina, cottage cheese, blackcurrant and sour cream. Have a nice tea party!