We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a pot put boiling water with a pinch of salt.
when it starts to boil, put the pasta.
let them boil for 15-20 minutes.
while the pasta is boiling, prepare the sauce.
wash the mushrooms well and cut them into larger pieces.
onions are cleaned, washed and finely chopped.
put the oil in a pan.
then add the onion and a few tablespoons of water to stifle the onion, not to fry it.
then we put the mushrooms.
leave them for 2-3 minutes then pour the tomato juice.
we clean the tomato from the skin and cut it into cubes, then we pour it over the mushrooms.
season with salt and pepper and let the mushrooms cook for about 15 minutes (if the sauce is too thick, add a little more water).
finally we put the white wine.
after the pasta has boiled, drain the water.
we pour them into the pan with the sauce, with mushrooms.
remove the pan from the heat and mix all the pasta well so that the sauce enters everything.
then we place them on a plate and serve ...
are good on a fasting day. !!
Pasta with vegetable sauce and mushrooms are so good that they will conquer you from the first sip. If you like spicy food you can also add hot pepper flakes next to hardened onions and you will definitely have the best vegan pasta recipe (POST).
250 g penne type pasta (can be pasta without eggs)
1 tablespoon finely grated celery
400 g mashed tomato pulp
1 teaspoon dried oregano
2 large cloves of crushed garlic & # 8211 for vegetable sauce
1/2 teaspoon sugar (or other sweetener)
1 very small zucchini or 1/2 of a medium zucchini
1 clove crushed garlic & # 8211 for mushrooms
To serve: basil leaves
optional: grated Parmesan or vegan cheese
Put the pasta to boil in salted water. Saute chopped onion and grated carrot and celery for about 3 minutes, then add zucchini and continue to sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
Add mashed tomato pulp, oregano, sugar (or other sweetener), salt, pepper and crushed garlic and simmer for another 4-5 minutes. Separately, heat the chopped mushrooms for about 4 minutes, then add a little salt, pepper and crushed garlic, mix and after 30 seconds remove from the heat.
Pass the tomato sauce with carrots, celery, zucchini and onion. Drain the cooked pasta, rinse them under running cold water, then put them over the vegetable sauce. Add the hardened mushrooms and mix until the composition is homogeneous.
PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS AND DRIED TOMATOES IN CREAMY SAUCE
Hello dear ones. Today I cooked pasta in a creamy sauce with mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes. Dried tomatoes are much more fragrant than fresh ones, thanks to them we got a tastier sauce. I urge you to prepare this delicious recipe that you will surely like. I wish you a beautiful day and good appetite.
- 350 gr. & # 8211 bavetti or spaghetti pasta
- 250 gr. & # 8211 Champignon brown mushrooms (small in size)
- 100 gr. - tomatoes dried in oil
- 300 gr. - Chicken Soup
- 1 tablespoon - 20% sour cream
- 3 tablespoons & # 8211 grated Parmesan cheese and a little more to sprinkle
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon & # 8211 fresh basil
- Salt and black pepper
Difficulty: Small to Medium
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Number of servings: 4
Method of preparation:
- Put boiling water in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, prepare all the ingredients: finely slice the mushrooms, finely chop the dried tomatoes, chop the garlic.
- Prepare the sauce: Heat a pan over high heat, add 2 tablespoons of dried tomato oil or put olive or sunflower oil. Add the mushrooms and brown them for about 3 minutes, then add the tomatoes and chopped garlic and cook for about a minute. Add the vegetable broth, turn the heat to medium and let the liquid reduce by half. Meanwhile the water should boil, then add a teaspoon of salt and pasta and let them boil for about 7-9 minutes or according to the instructions on the package. After the sauce has reduced, add the cream, Parmesan cheese, basil and black pepper to taste. Mix everything and let the sauce boil for about 3-4 minutes. Take somewhere 100 ml. from the water where the pasta boils and pour it into the sauce.
- When the pasta has boiled, drain the water and add them to the sauce. Bring to the boil and stir together for a few seconds, during which time the pasta will be incorporated into the sauce.
- Serve the pasta immediately and sprinkle a little grated cheese on top.
- In case you don't have fresh vegetable soup, at 300 ml. of water add ½ of concentrated cube of vegetable or chicken soup.
- I didn't season the sauce with salt because the vegetable soup, sun-dried tomatoes and parmesan are quite salty.
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Season the chicken fillets with salt and pepper to taste. In a large skillet, add the olive oil and brown the meat over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until nicely browned and no longer raw in the middle.
Take out the chicken pieces and set them aside on a plate. In the same pan, add the sliced mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes until soft. When they are ready, take them out and set them aside.
For the white sauce, add the butter to the pan and melt it, incorporate the flour and mix until the composition thickens. Pour in the chicken broth, cream, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper and salt. Add the spinach and chopped garlic and simmer until the sauce begins to thicken and the spinach leaves soften. Put the chicken and mushrooms back in the pan over the creamy sauce. If you want, serve with pasta.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Actual cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Necessary ingredients pasta with chicken and mushrooms:
- 300 gr pasta & # 8211 depends on what kind everyone wants
- 2 chicken legs or chicken breast
- 200 gr. mushrooms
- 1 box of diced tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper or kapia pepper
- 1 onion
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- aromatic herbs of provence or green / dried basil, pepper, salt, sugar, oil
Pasta with mushrooms in sour cream sauce
In a saucepan with boiling water, in which you first put a piece of butter and salt, put the pasta to boil. The pasta boils exactly the time mentioned on the package, otherwise it becomes sticky (usually 10-12 minutes). I chose pens because I like them the most.
While the pasta is boiling, prepare the ingredients for the sauce:
Cut the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the sliced mushrooms and cook with the onion for 5-7 minutes. When they are hardened, add a little flour, mix a little and then pour the cream.
At the end, pour the cooked pasta over the mushroom sauce, mix lightly and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Homemade Easter Ingredients with Mushroom Sauce:
- 150 grams of spelled flour + 50 grams of durum wheat flour (both flours can be replaced with regular flour, the difference will be only in texture)
- 2 eggs husband
- 500 grams of favorite mushrooms (I used ghebe and 25 grams of dehydrated mushrooms, in addition to a few grams of fresh black truffle)
- 1 onion salad
- 1 clove of small garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 30 grams of butter
- 100 grams of cooking cream
- 50 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small bunch of green parsley
- salt pepper
- in addition: slices of truffle (optional) and grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Preparation of homemade pasta with mushroom sauce:
Before we start kneading the pasta dough, let me tell you a little about the less common flours we used:
& # 8211 durum wheat flour (triticum durum) is the one that gives quality to pasta, Italians do not conceive pasta that does not contain this type of flour. Pasta made with durum wheat has a golden hue, because the flour is yellow in color. The most important thing is that pasta made with durum wheat flour does not stick to boiling, retains its texture and has a lower glycemic index.
& # 8211 Spelled wheat flour: Spelled wheat is perhaps the oldest known cereal, being mentioned in the Old Testament. Spelta (or alacul) is an ancestor of the contemporary grain. Spelled wheat flour has a slightly nutty taste and is very, very easy to digest, even by young children and weak people.
As I mentioned in the list of ingredients, if you don't have these flours, you can make pasta with regular flour, and if you don't feel like kneading there is still a solution, use pasta to buy and you can still enjoy the fragrant mushroom pasta.
The flour is mixed and poured on the work surface, forming a lump. Beat the eggs with a fork in a bowl.
In the middle of the flour pile, make a hole and pour the beaten eggs (picture 1). Mix at first with a fork, gradually incorporating the flour into the eggs.
If you want fasting pasta, you can give up the egg, as I showed in this pasta recipe.
After it becomes difficult to mix with the fork, the dough is kneaded (picture 1). Attention, depending on the type of flour used, it may be necessary to add 1-2 tablespoons of extra flour or, conversely, 1 teaspoon of beaten egg. The dough should be rather thick, but kneading it vigorously and prolonged (at least 15 minutes) it will become smooth and elastic (picture 2).
After the dough is very well kneaded, cover it with a glass bowl and let it rest for 25-30 minutes, until it is noticed that the glass of the bowl has completely steamed on the inside (picture 1). After the rest time has elapsed, roll out the dough with a special pasta machine (picture 2) or on the work surface sprinkled with flour, using the rolling pin. The sheets must be as thin as possible, so it is good to pass the dough through the rolling machine of the pasta machine repeatedly, from the largest thickness to the smallest. If you stretch with the twister & # 8230 strength and patience!
The thin sheets are left to dry for 5-8 minutes on the work surface sprinkled with flour or on a cotton tablecloth, sprinkled with flour in turn.
After it boils, the dough is cut as you like, I could have cut them at the pasta machine (I have two sizes, not very fine noodles and tagliatelle) but I preferred to cut them with the knife into strips about 2 cm wide. forming papardelle. If it were for guests, I would surely have removed the more ragged edges: P & # 8230 or maybe not, anyway we like more rustic food :).
Spread the cut pasta on a surface powdered with flour, meanwhile put on the fire a pot of water (4 -5 liters) and put 1 tablespoon of salt.
1. Dehydrated mushrooms (if used) soak them in a bowl with enough water to cover them well (picture 1).
2. Crush the garlic and finely chop the onion. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the butter and when it has melted, fry the garlic and onion in the fat mixture, over low heat, until soft (picture 2).
3. When the water boils, put the pasta all at once in salted water (picture 3). The pasta should not be cooked until the water boils again and the pasta rises to the surface.
4. After the onion softens well, add the mushrooms cut into suitable pieces (enough to be taken with a fork) and the rehydrated mushrooms together with the aromatic liquid in which they were, strained through a strainer (3).
5. After the mushrooms are tender, add the grated Parmesan cheese and sour cream and bring to a boil (picture 5). Match the taste with salt and pepper.
6. Remove the cooked pasta with a special tongs and dip it in the sauce that boils together over low heat. (If short pasta is used, strain it through a strainer, keeping a good cup of the water in which they boiled). Add the chopped parsley, truffle slices (if used) and as much water in which they cooked the pasta as needed to mix the pasta easily and swim in the sauce (picture 6).
If you have no idea what truffles are, know that they are also fungi, some that grow on the roots of trees in deciduous forests, underground. Harvesting them is very difficult and requires specially trained dogs. In ancient times they were harvested with the help of pigs, so an anecdote appeared: & # 8222What is the resemblance between pigs and kings? Some people like truffles too. & # 8221 Indeed, truffles are royal mushrooms not only because of their high price, but especially because of the delicious and so intense scent they give to food. A few grams of truffle simply turns a food. I used a few slices of black summer truffle (tuber aestivum).
Boil the pasta in the sauce for 1-2 minutes, soaked in the mushroom flavor, and serve immediately, adding grated Parmesan cheese and truffle slices as desired.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
400g salted cheese
2 tablespoons caster sugar
1 can of tomatoes in tomato sauce (400g)
Salt, pepper, granulated garlic, chilli, to taste
We can optionally add basil and oregano
Method of preparation:
In a saucepan put 2 l of water, salt and boil the pasta. Let it boil for 10-15 minutes, it also depends on the pasta and everyone's tastes, there are people who prefer hot pasta and people who prefer boiled ones. After boiling, put them in a strainer, pass them through a stream of cold water and let them drain.
Grate the cheese. Put 175g butter in a pan, let it melt and add the grated cheese. Let the cheese melt for 1-2 minutes and add the previously drained macaroni.
In a bowl put the tomatoes in tomato sauce and add the sugar. Stir until smooth.
The mushrooms, washed and cut beforehand, put them in a pan with 175g of margarine. After they have hardened enough and the water they left has decreased, add the tomatoes and season with salt, pepper, granulated garlic and chilli, to taste.
Over the tomato and mushroom sauce, add the macaroni and cheese and mix everything until smooth. Serve hot.
1. Boil a little more water (the pasta is boiled in more water) with a tablespoon of salt. Add the pasta to the hot water and boil al dente.
2. Cut the bacon and mushrooms into thin slices, previously cleaned with a clean towel.
We wash the cherry tomatoes and halve them. If we use large tomatoes, we peel them (immerse them in hot water) and then cut them into cubes. In summer I opt for fresh, ripe and juicy tomatoes, while in winter I choose to use canned diced tomatoes.
3. Heat a pan with two tablespoons of oil and temper the bacon.
Add the mushroom slices and stir constantly until they harden.
Put the cherry tomatoes in half, add a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper. Stir and wait for the tomatoes to leave some juice.
Chop the hot peppers and garlic and put them in the pan.
Take the cooked al dente pasta with a spatula and put it in the pan over the formed sauce. Stir gently and let the pasta sauce simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
Chop the green parsley and flavor the pasta.
Stir and turn off the heat. This is the simplest option I prepare. Sometimes I add an onion and a bell pepper, which I fry with the bacon. You can add a little Parmesan or grated cheese to the plate when eating.